Finished Projects Gallery | Clean Harbor - Industrial Plant
Sprint Sand and Clay also performs industrial site work in addition to being a material supplier. In 2016 -Sprint was under contract to expand a hazardous waste landfill cell for Clean Harbors at one of their industrial plant locations off of independence Parkway in East Houston. The scope of work consisted of excavating, hauling, and compacting 100,000 plus yards of onsite clay material to construct a hazardous waste landfill cell per the plans to include installation of a leachate collection system and synthetic liner. The project also called for demolition of abandoned building and tank rings and new installation of a 65,000 square feet concreate slab which is being used for excess bin storage. Sprint Sand & Clay has also been awarded several dike extensions for Clean Harbor over the years.
- /assets/projects/clean-harbor-industrial-plant/Clay import.JPG
- /assets/projects/clean-harbor-industrial-plant/Clay Liner certification.JPG
- /assets/projects/clean-harbor-industrial-plant/Completed Cell.JPG
- /assets/projects/clean-harbor-industrial-plant/Demo and subgrade prep (02).JPG
- /assets/projects/clean-harbor-industrial-plant/Liner Deployment.JPG
All Content © The Sprint Companies